Today’s Most Weather Defying Solid Deck Board
DuxxBak® Composite Decking
Optima® Dekk is a premium, traditional-profile deck board combining our weather defying DuxxBak® compound with our stunning, simulated wood grain, ArmorCap technology. ArmorCap is exclusive to our DuxxBak Dekk & Optima Dekk boards, and is guaranteed to never delaminate or break down in the environment. It is a beautiful change from the ordinary, designed to last a lifetime.
Optima Dekk brings science and beauty together in a new era of manufactured composite decking. Created to address the issues presented with wood-based and PVC-based composite decking materials, Optima Dekk uses scientifically-proven ingredients to naturally defy moisture and temperature extremes—two elements that have proven to be the enemy of traditional outdoor products.
Manufactured using all-American, rapidly renewable materials, Optima Dekk will never rot, as it contains no wood filler to break down with environmental exposure. And because of its patented blend of BioDac®, rice hulls, and virgin High Density Polyethylene, Optima Dekk is naturally impervious to the effects of mold and mildew. We’re so sure of our product, it comes with our industry leading Lifetime Limited Warranty.
If it’s a beautiful composite deck that you’re building, you won’t find a more dimensionally-realistic wood grain than what we’ve extruded with our Optima Dekk boards . Available in five convincing representations of traditional hardwoods, your guests will be hard-pressed to guess whether your deck is made of wood or manufactured decking.
To Bring Science And Beauty Together
- Patented Blend of Materials—Naturally Impervious to Mold and Mildew.
- No Wood Filler—Defies Moisture and Prevents End Swell.
- Industry-Leading UV Inhibitors— Unmatched Color Retention.
- OPTIMA® Deck Tested at 1279 lbs Compared to 922 lbs From the Top Competitor.
With a combination of Biodac®, rice hulls, high-density polyethylene, and other high-quality ingredients, Optima Dekk has an unbeatable fade resistance, and the most resolute resistance to water absorption when compared against today’s wood/plastic composite and cellular PVC competitors.
Optima Dekk contains no wood fillers, unlike many other alternative decking products in the market. Over 50% of the materials in this product are either rapidly renewable resources or reclaimed material that would normally be landfilled. Our advanced technology is the reason Optima Dekk is the solution to creating a long lasting, low maintenance, dream outdoor living space.
OPTIMA Dekk Benefits
- Impervious to weather ? Wet- Humid- Hot- Dry-Cold-Snow, wind and salt
- Retains its luster, beauty, and structural integrity
- Does not swell, crumble, crack or warp due to weather exposure
- Eliminates decay from mold and mildew
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- No painting, staining, or waterproofing…EVER!
- Eliminate cracking, chipping and delaminating
- The ultimate in fade resistance
- Superior color retention
- Contains no wood flour unlike our wood composite competitors
- Industry-leading ratings for mechanical strength and durability
- Made in USA with Renewable Resources
- Premium Conventional Deck board
- No Delamination – state-of-the-art capping technology
- Fast, simple installation
- Unparalleled manufacturer support
- Industry-Leading UV Inhibitors – unmatched color retention
- No Wood Filler – defies moisture and prevents end swell
- Proprietary Dual-Embossed Wood Grain – combines striking beauty and superior slip-resistance.
- Matching screws and hidden fasteners
- Available in square and grooved edge
- Compatible with all of our railing systems
- Spans joists at 16”
For Residential And Commercial Applications
Optima Dekk Resources
Finding a Vendor that you can consider a true Partner is rare, but DuxxBak Composite Decking is that Vendor! Our relationship with DuxxBak is nothing if not special. Jerry and his team are friendly, professional and the most helpful people that I deal with. Their products are high quality, competitively priced and they always ship on time! During this time of inventory outages and long lead times, DuxxBak has always had product ready to ship and this has increased our market share from our competitors.
Their innovative line of products sells themselves and DuxxBak has remedied the issues with composite decking on many fronts! I hold DuxxBak in high esteem as a vendor, but the most important thing is our relationship as friends.
Just wanted to put in a word on the benefits of the Duxxbak decking. It’s unique design gives us the capability to offer our customers a dry space under their deck and is much more cost-effective than purchasing and installing a separate under deck system. Additionally, it is easy to install, colorfast, attractive and gives a solid floor with no visible fasteners. Couple that with one of the best warranties in the business and you have a product that practically sells itself.